Beauty trick a day - summer night makeup


Going out on a summer evening is fun. But the makeup is a tough task. It is going to be a warm evening , often humid , so you want minimal makeup, yet it is night makeup. So cannot really do a day look. Also however much I love mattes and red, a deep matte red for summer evening seems a bit much. So here is the look.

I have kept the eye makeup the same as in the golden eyes tutorial. So here is the break down of the remaining look.

I primed my face using an oil free moisturiser. Followed it up with some concealer combined with the foundation in the problem areas. I dotted some peachy blush on my cheek bones and blended it upward and outward. I let it set. I lightly dusted some bronzing powder (since it is night makeup even shimmery bronzer would look nice, I have used a non shimmery one here)on my cheeks. (If you are going for a dewy look , you can dab your cheeks with cotton wool saturated with some toner, or some aloe gel. Check this post for details.)

On my lips I have used Nyx liner in soft brown as a nude lipliner , and filled it in with my home made coral lipstick. You can use a hot pink, orange red or plum.
I then applied gloss on my cupid's bow and centre of my lips.

Final touch - I dusted some compact powder on my nose , forehead and chin. Do not want to be the discoball. However there is no compact on my cheeks, which allows them to look a little shinier.

Comments

  1. You look ecstatic!!! So lovely. Tour features are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the compliment nivedita, but i must be grateful to makeup.. after all without makeup the yellow in my skin would poo , lips would be patchier.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsilk Yellow Review- Old wine in a new bottle

Beauty products from my childhood or Inflation proof wonder products

Dandruff problem - Quick Solution