Makeup looks for Weddings - Glossy red lips.

The classic red lip with a bit of a twist
Today I will do a makeup breakdown of a red lip I wore to a wedding. For a change I used a glossy red lip look.





There is no eyeliner on my eyes. Just a pink gold eyeshadow. As you can see my vov concealer , even after going over it with foundation is giving me a weird whitish cast. A new concealer will be shopped for soon.

On my cheeks is the good old , Bharat and Doriss blush, you can use any pinky peach cream blush. A powder blush tends to look err well powdery. For a natural looking flush , cream blushes are the best. Once the blush is in place, I dusted some compact powder with a big powder brush all over my face.

The next step is the exciting one. Prime your lips with some foundation or concealer. In case you have chapped lips scrub them before. Dot some concealer on your lips. Blend this across. Dab with a tissue to take off excess concealer. Now fill in your lips with a red lipstick. Dab and top with a gloss. Apply gloss only in the center of your lower lip and the cupids bow of your upper lip.

This is a simple , non fussy look great for days when you have to throw a look together at short notice. A bright glossy mouth adds a glow to your face and a nice glam element to your entire look and keeps the look from being too dated. .

Comments

  1. I like !!
    which red lippie? N where u got bharat n dorris products from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bhumika. it is revlon spice red, topped with gloss. the bharat and doris wala blush is available at a makeup store called MUAH (Make up , accessories and hair) on SV Rd between Khar and Santacruz. Bharat and Doris also have a website, you can order makeup online too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsilk Yellow Review- Old wine in a new bottle

Beauty products from my childhood or Inflation proof wonder products

Dandruff problem - Quick Solution