The bare faced challenge

IMG_5253

That is me without even a smidgen of makeup on my face, it is just the lipstick. And trust me when I say I do have big pores. And I was not too happy posing barefaced for the camera. Wanted to atleast dust some powder, but I have not. I just washed my tomato pack off , and sprayed some home made toner.

Sorry the lipstick has begun running around, I wish I had powdered the area around, but I really wanted to show you guys the effect this pack has without makeup. This is my go to pack on days I want to rock a bright lip and keep the rest of the makeup minimal while looking like I am just right for a day out, a brunch, or just an evening out with friends.

A bright lippie brightens up your look , while keeping the look fun and minimal. You can certainly pair this with a bit of blush and tightlined eyes in case you are going out for some major event.

Btw the lippie is a combination of Lotus Herbals Pure Color Peach Creme and Revlon Colorburst in Soft Rose.

Comments

  1. hey thanks shivani. i give all the credit to numerous home remedies, but thanks again..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsilk Yellow Review- Old wine in a new bottle

Beauty products from my childhood or Inflation proof wonder products

Dandruff problem - Quick Solution