Flower and Fruit facial - Part 1

Its been a long time since I did a skin care post. So here is my at home facial.
This is one of my cheapest facials and it works wonders on my skin. I do have oily skin, but I will give pointers here on how to make it dry skin friendly.
This facial consists simply of two packs applied back to back. In this post I will give the recipe for flower pack. As easy as that.

For the flower facial you need
Marigold flowers (4)
Holy Basil leaves (10-20)
Rose flower (2)
Mint leaves (10)
Multani mitti - 1 tsp
1/4 cup tea()
Milk - 3 tsp

Take the petals apart from both the flowers (rose and marigold), mix in the basil and mint leaves, add a teaspoon of multani mitti (or any clay will do) run this in a mixer. If you have oily skin add some tea* to make a smooth paste, for dry skin use milk instead. Apply this on well cleansed face and neck. Leave for 20 - 30 mins and wash off with warm water.

The flower facial is great for toning your skin. Marigold flowers are perfect antiseptic, they are magic for problem skin. Since rose is well known for its beauty benefits I wont dwell into it. Mint and basil again help with pores, blackheads and soothing skin. This pack is not meant for extremely dry skin or rather have not tried it on anyone with very dry skin. Adding milk makes it perfect for dry skin. I have used it on mine and my mom's skin and we both love this pack. For my mom I make it with milk.

*Boil 1/4 cup water ,add 1/2 teaspoon of tea leaves (green / regular) and let it steep for 5 mins. Strain and use this solution in the face pack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsilk Yellow Review- Old wine in a new bottle

Dandruff problem - Quick Solution

Beauty products from my childhood or Inflation proof wonder products