Today I went for an aroma body massage. It was such a lovely and calming feeling and I am feeling so relaxed that I am considering making a beauty resolution. (Despite being a beauty blogger, I am too stingy to spend on a spa and not happy with the local parlour wala spas offered as they just dont offer the kind of privacy i need to really relax. So I came up with some basic beauty resolutions, that seemed duh, and not all of them require money. (yay)
1. I will make semi-annual trips to spas for a full body massage. I think that such relaxation twice a year is not a bad idea.
Once in a month
2. I do my own hair spas at home with the loreal hair spa tub and those tiny vials. I still think they charge a bomb for the hair spa- but I will continue doing a hair spa at home every month. And if I save money I will buy for myself a kerastase conditioner or a leave in treatment. (yay). My own little pot of gold
3. I will put a pack on my feet once in a month. I have so many home made scrubs lying unused. They were meant to be giving me pretty feet. But applying a scrub on one’s foot and sitting still is such a tough task that I give up before starting.
Once in a week
4. Apply a face pack on a weekly basis. If possible do a nice cleansing session and then apply a face pack to get the most out of it.
5. Do a nice face massage at home- I have jars of cream, bottles of oil lying around waiting for me to use them in my massage. And a nice massage with a good cream, probably with some magic ingredients thrown in might help with regaining the glow.
6. Do a nice hand massage, dip my nails in some homemade cuticle balm or olive oil. I am going to share a very basic recipe for cuticle balm soon.
7. Do a nice head massage with a good oil.
8. Carry a face cream to office and apply it once a day to keep my skin super hydrated. If possible carry some toner as well.
9. Apply hand cream on my hands once a day (I sort of do this regularly, but not yet a daily thing)
10. Apply under eye cream twice a day. Once in the morning and once at bedtime.
A lot of the items are very basic, do not take any extra money and hardly much time, but I guess it is just pure laziness. Now that I have my resolutions lets see how regular I become. Will let you know if things work out .What are your beauty resolutions by the way. Please do share.