My Beauty Drawer and Skin Care Heroes

I have been following all Pinterest boards saying makeup organizer and how to arrange your makeup blah blah. Though all the people there have 20 times the makeup I do, I still do badly with organizing.

I only managed to get a lipstick stand custom made since it was not available anywhere near me.

I only have 12+3-4 lipsticks which are lying in my purse somewhere.

All my blushes together with lipgloss and eyeprimer are now in a box.


I did a post recently about natural skincare regime I am following where I mentioned I do switch between a facial oil and a night cream,

Here are my night creams, these are super pocket friendly and available at your chemist and loaded with prescriptive strength goodies like kojic acid, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. Reviews to follow soon.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are back. Would love to see your night creams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl, thanks for the welcome. Sure sure, reviewing them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsilk Yellow Review- Old wine in a new bottle

Beauty products from my childhood or Inflation proof wonder products

Dandruff problem - Quick Solution